January is a cold, dark month. And if you’re in Ireland, it’s usually fairly damp too. So to warm your heart and cheer your soul, the Cathedral Quarter will be buzzing with the annual Out to Lunch Arts Festival running from 2-25 January.
Most lunchtime events are only £5, and you get some hot lunch on arrival at The Black Box.
Some highlights from this year’s festival programme include:
- Maeve Higgins – Kitten Brides (Tuesday 6 January, 1pm)
- Shappi Khorsandi (Wednesday 7 January, 1pm and 8pm) – who was on Radio 4’s Just a Minute last night - reviewed
- Life Shop Till You Drop (Tuesday 13 January, 1pm and 8pm) - reviewed
- Bully (Thursday 15 January, 1pm) - reviewed
- Simon Hoggart (Friday 16 January, 1pm)
- Zoë Conway (Friday 23 January, 1pm) - reviewed
- Cara Dillon (Sunday 25 January, 8pm)
Book online – and book early – to make sure you don’t miss “the festival with just a little more bite”.