Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Minis in the City ... of Lisburn (Wallace Park on Sunday afternoon)

Lisburn's Wallace Park will become a Mini car park on Sunday 16 May from noon as Minis in Northern Ireland (which cunningly abbreviates to MINI) run their annual static show.

Last years festival saw hundreds of little cars descend on the football pitches. Old ones, new ones; normal ones, souped up ones; small ones, and more small ones! Looked something like this ...

Strangely, an event not listed on the Council's Visit Lisburn site. You can find organiser Dee-Ann Harvey's contact details over on the MiniWorld website (down at the bottom of the page under "Lisburn") if you need more information.

2 comments:

Timothy Belmont said...

Sir Richard must be turning in his grave. :-)

Russell McQuillan said...

A super event which makes me miss my Mini owning days and my wife say things like.

"I wish we had never came, you are going to get a mini to hog up my garage again aren't you'