Friday, May 14, 2010

My eyes are dim, I cannot see

There’s a certain irony when this kind of email arrives from a US-based glasses/eyewear retailer who hasn’t looked closely enough to realise that Alan in Belfast is not really talking about - or to - their target market.

Hi Alan,

My name is Chad ____ and I have recently taken a look at your website.

I work for P______ G______ USA, an online prescription glasses retailer and would love if you could review our site, products and/or quality on your website.

We would love in exchange for a posting about us to offer you a free pair of our discount glasses (prescription or frame only). Please let me know if you would like any assistance from us.

A posting would preferably be a few paragraphs long with a link to our site. We also offer discounts and a paul frank bicycle giveaway contest for anyone that joins our facebook page.

Thank you for your time.

Chad _______
P______ G_____ USA
http://www.notgivingthemthepublicity.com

No comments: