The speaker had been one of the commenters on a caption competition post I'd run on the blog, and he was on air talking about questions of life, love and God.
Commenters filled in the blanks:
- ... is a relatively self indulgent, but moderately funny Monty Python film.
- ... pasted on the side of the earlier bus which never showed up.
- ... looking where you're going.
- ... 42!
- ... not to be found on the side of a bus, but we'll sell you a 'course' full of lies, distortions, falsehoods, and bloated with pretentious pomp, that will probably make your life even less meaningful but give you the utterly false impression that you understand how the universe really works.
- ... entirely the business of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (and his noodly appendage).
It's a tough choice but I think Virtual Methodist's nod to Monty Python just beats Pete's mention of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!