The play opens in the Marketplace Theatre in Armagh on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 October, before transferring to The Grand Opera House for a week’s run during the Belfast Festival at Queen’s (Tuesday 30 October – Saturday 3 November).
You can also catch the production on a short tour at the following venues:
- Monday 5 November, Braid Arts Centre, Ballymena
- Tuesday 6 November, Craic Theatre & Arts Centre, Dungannon
- Wednesday 7 November, Burnavon Arts Centre, Cookstown
- Thursday 8 November, Strule Arts Centre, Omagh
- Friday 9 November, Down Arts Centre, Downpatrick
- Saturday 10 November, Alley Arts Centre, Strabane
But if you want a sneak preview of Paisley & Me then come along to The Shipyard Church (Westbourne Presbyterian Community Church at the bottom of the Newtownards Road) at 7pm on Thursday 18 October.
As well as excerpts from the play, there will be a performances and readings by local community groups, and a panel discussion featuring Michael Copeland MLA, Sammy Douglas MLA, Councillor John Kyle, Jackie McDonald (UPRG), asking:
Where is the Protestant community today?The evening will be chaired by Noel Thompson, who is no longer busy with Hearts & Minds on a Thursday evening! Contact marketing AT gblproductions DOT com for to register in advance for the preview, or just turn up on Thursday night!