Monday, November 30, 2009

Blogtalk 6 - where the dead tree business and online pundits come together on TV

Recorded the night before the Slugger Awards, Mick Fealty joined Belfast Media Group's managing director (and blogger) Máirtín Ó Muilleoir and Gary McKeown for the sixth episode of Blog Talk to discuss

Or as the eloquent Máirtín put it on his blog:

What do you mean you don't have 40 minutes to spare to watch me, Mick Fealty of Slugger O'Toole and Gary McKeown mouth off about issues on which our knowledge is both superficial and stupendously elevating?

3 comments:

Paul Robinson said...

God, that's bleak. I don't mind them looking smart, I don't mind the black background, but how about breaking out a few beers and a bit of banter?

Alan in Belfast (Alan Meban) said...

Paul - of course I forgot to add that Carl's always interested in volunteers for future shows. So grab a six-pack and email him at carl at northernvisions dot org!

Paul Robinson said...

I'd be up for it if I had something worthwhile to say. Which I don't.