Monday, August 14, 2006

London - any film recommendations?

I’m likely to brave the airport chaos and be in London for a couple of days this week. Looks like I can still get across and back with hand luggage as long as toothpaste and deodorant become disposable items. And if the workshop doesn’t run into the evening, there’s a chance I’ll get to the cinema.

So I’m soliciting opinions on which film to consider seeing at the newly expanded Curzon chain of cinemas. (They're now running the Renoir up in Bloomsbury, as well as Chelsea Cinema and Richmond Filmhouse.)
I’m tending towards Tideland, but I’m interested in your ideas. Maybe I should look at something more mainstream?

(And according to the programme, Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait will be screened from the end of September.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been over here 7 months and I still haven't checked out the Prince Charles cinema in Leicester Sq. It's meant to be dirt cheap if that's any help.