Monday, January 15, 2007

Steve Jobs ... back in 1984 ... with a new product

When I first saw this, I couldn't believe it and thought it was a spoof. Steve Jobs' presentation style and delivery hasn't changed in 22 years!

From The Daily Warthog.


John Self said...

It's rude to laugh at our past selves, I know, but there is something hilarious about the wild cheering and applause that greets a bit of simple marquee text scrolling. No doubt in 2020 admiration for the iPod these days will seem quaint. What I don't understand, though, is where all the Apple Clappies came from at that launch. Wasn't the Macintosh basically Apple's first thing? So how did they already have a bunch of obsessives willing to greet a tiny-screened box like the Messiah? Or am I grossly mistaken?

Alan in Belfast said...

The Apple II was probably their first well known machine ... launched back in 1977. Followed by the Lisa, and then the Macintosh.